We are currently shipping "Everybody's First Gliding Book" instead of the "Glider Flying Handbook", they're currently out of print and we'll start shipping them again once we get them back in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The FAST Program is the ultimate introduction to the sport of Soaring! This package includes:
- a certificate for an introductory lesson consisting of a minimum of 30 minutes of ground instruction and approximately 30 minutes of flight time redeemable at any participating soaring operation across the country (check out the Where to Fly map and look for participating locations with the FAST participant symbol).
- a copy of our Glider Flying Handbook
- a soft cover glider pilot log book
- a 3month introductory membership with the Soaring Society of America
- one copy of the monthly magazine" Soaring".
*Emailed vouchers are available but must be requested.
Expires 1 year from issue date.
Order online today or call 575-392-1177 during normal business hours.
A great gift idea too!
* If you have already participated in the FAST program or are a member of the SSA now or before, this package is NOT for you. This is an introductory lesson into soaring.
*IN Special Instructions please tell us if the FAST is for you or a gift. The name needs to be on the voucher prior to flight.
EXPIRED FAST PROGRAMS WILL NOT BE GIVEN EXTENSIONS BEYOND 30 DAYS AND YOU MUST INQUIRE TO THE SSA FOR PERMISSION ON EXTENSIONS AND YOU WILL BE SENT A NEW VOUCHER WITH NEW DATE, CLUBS CANNOT GIVE EXTENSIONS.
NO REFUNDS ON EXPIRED FAST PROGRAMS AND NO EXTENSIONS ALLOWED TO RECEIVE A REFUND.
In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS please tell us how you heard about the Fast Program. Was it through Hang Glider and Para Glider Magazine, Soaring Magazine, Sport Aviation Magazine, Auto Pilot Magazine, or other means of communication.
In the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS, please let us know if you would like the voucher to be put in someone else's name/address. If nothing is written, the voucher will be put in the Purchaser's Name.
** Individual FAST providers (affiliated SSA Chapters or Commercial Operators) may have additional organizational, size, or weight restrictions (typically, height under 6'2" and maximum weight 225 to 250 lbs.) Please contact your FAST site for specific answers or ask when you call to make your FAST lesson reservation.**